At Avolites we’re dedicated to producing the very best in lighting and video control solutions for the tens of thousands of visual designers and operators around the world. Among our team of software developers, designers, engineers, technical salespeople, trainers, and more, the one thing bringing us all together is our passion for incredible shows and immersive experiences. We live and breathe our industry, and our products have been instrumental in the success of some of the biggest events in history and continue to be used on some of the biggest tours, stages, festivals, corporate events and cutting edge installs around the world.
“Inspiring audiences every day is more than just a job, its why we get out of bed each day”
About the role:
Avolites Titan is a leading lighting control platform that is used across live music, TV, film, corporate events and more. As a dedicated team, we’re looking for engineers that can work across all aspects of developing the software, from design through implementation to delivery and support.
In this role you will:
- Work in an Agile development team.
- Design, build and maintain features in our Titan lighting control solution.
- Produce clean, high-quality C# code.
- Produce tests and documentation for your work.
- Write high-performance real-time code to send control data to the lighting fixtures.
- Design and implement friendly user interfaces that allow lighting operators to design their shows quickly.
- Be trained how to use our Titan lighting control platform. (No prior experience necessary)
- Extensive experience in software engineering roles.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Experience with C# or related language.
You also might have experience with:
- Developing soft real-time applications
.NET, WPF and WCF
- Azure DevOps
- Visual Studio
- Digital rights management
- Experience working in an Agile development team (Scrum).
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline.
- Experience working in the lighting or production industry.
To apply for this role, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are accepting applications from outside of the UK.